CA Professional Achiever Award
Mohit Gupta was awarded the prestigious CA Professional Achiever – Service Sector by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This award was given to him for his exemplary performance during 2012 in his employment. These ICAI Awards 2012 seek
- To acknowledge Chartered Accountants in industry who have demonstrated excellence in their working.
- To acknowledge Chartered Accountants in the Industry who are exemplary role models.
- To acknowledge Chartered Accountants who have created value to their company’s stakeholders on a sustainable basis.
- To acknowledge contribution in ICAI activities.
The jury which decided on the awards:
- Mr Rahul Bajaj, Chairman, Bajaj Auto limited (Chairman of Jury)
- Ms. Abha Singh, Director Postal Services, Maharashtra & Goa Circle
- Mr. Abhay Aima, Country Head, HDFC
- Ms. Anjali Bansal, Managing Director, Spencer Stuart India
- CA. Anjani Sinha, CEO, National Spot Exchange Limited
- CA. B A Prabhakar, CMD, Andhra Bank
- Mr. Harindra Singh,Vice Chairman & MD, Percept Limited
- Mr. Kuldip Kaura, MD & CEO, ACC Limited
- Dr. Paritosh C.Basu, Group Controller of Essar Group
- Mr. Ridham Desai, MD, Morgan Stanley
- CA.Sushil Solanki, Commissioner of Service Tax, Mumbai
- Mr. Venu Raman Kumar , Vice-Chairman MModal Global Services India Pvt Ltd and Founder Chairman of Aeries India Pvt Ltd
- CA. Y. M. Kale, Past President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India & Group President – Corporate Governance & Development, Hinduja Group
The award was given by Sri K Rahman Khan, Union Minister of Minority Affairs.